I had a severely blonde moment today....
I cut up some bacon and set it to frying, then went outside for just a moment to water the plants.
I opened the door and smoke BILLOWED out, followed by two gasping cats very near to suffering smoke inhalation damage.
Rushing to the stove I saw nothing but a pan full of smoldering charcoal... it was brutal.
A pig gave his life for that price reduced bacon, and I made a mockery of his sacrifice with my carelessness.
I'm going to need to purchase a few bottles of Febreeze.